1. Applying with a fake name, nickname, or someone else's name is strictly banned. It is also banned to transfer participation tickets to someone else.
2. Accidents while the event is not covered by the host, including medical bills.
3. Check the ‘Application>Application status’ menu to ensure you are enrolled. If you quit during the application process you will not be enrolled.
4. Seoul Marathon collects participants' personal information under participants’ confirmation, and BOD will be saved by encryption.
Virtual sections will be available whenever and wherever the participant wants under participants responsibility. Please check the participant's health before participating.
Notice about collecting participant’s personal information
1. Personal information protection policy
Under participants confirmation, the 2021 Seoul Marathon secretariat will collect participant’s Name, BOD, address, Email.
Personal information will be disposed of after its appropriate use. (approximately 3 years)
2. Required Information
Name, BOD, address, phone number, Email, etc.
Personal information will be used on announcement through email, and text message. To provide better service, the 2021 Seoul Marathon can share this information with sponsors and partners. It will not be used with other commercial purposes. However, if participant violate restriction or terms of service, cause legal damage to others, or violate morals, information can be used or open to the public to take legal actions.
Canceling or refunding application
Cancel or Refund is available in 7 days starting from the participant's payment date. After 7 days cancel or refund is not available.
2021 Seoul Marathon secretariat has authority to deprive eligibility of participant, invite special guests, pause or cancel the event (availability to cancel or refund due to natural disaster)